Life Update: The Summer
During the summer months I did the following:
- Moved into a house that I actually love, with good people and lots of space.
- Went to the zoo, zoombezi bay, Cleveland, Kentucky, Athens, and lots of little adventures in Columbus with friends.
- Made music with lots of musicians in Columbus, and started recording my first solo full-length album.
- After much debate and “soul-searching,” I had to leave my dream job. I’m making many plans to get back into the field I adore, but patience and planning must occur first.
- I fell in love. Super hard. Like, holy hell.
- My best friend of 20 years moved back home, we got a house, and sleep in rooms right next to each other.
Summer was weird, and hard, and full of change, but it was pretty good to me.